Friday 18 May 2012

Presentation


Due to some complications with the frame I had intended to suspend my work in, it was suggested that I make my own frame from Dexion. Luckily, a frame of similar dimentions to my plan was already constructed in the print room as a screen holder! This will serve really well as part of my exhibition set-up - Dexion has a much more industrial feel than the frame I was going to use previously, which I really like. I plan to construct a smaller, more cube-shaped frame from Dexion on Monday. This will stand apart from the larger one, and will serve as a form to drape the samples over opposed to hanging them - to demonstrate their flexibilty and similarity to a textile.

Some photos of quick experiments situating the work within the frame:









No comments:

Post a Comment