Tuesday 1 May 2012

Colour? Or Lack Of...

After reassessing the pieces that I have been producing over the past few weeks, I have came to the conclusion that my monocolour/black and white samples are stronger than the coloured samples. Although in smaller sample,s the colour works effectively, I feel on a larger scale this needs much more development to produce the sophisticated and professional final oucome I desire. Therefore I will now only focus on making work that will not include monoprinted remazol colours.

I do however like the flashes of colour introduced on the expantex sample, seen previously. I may bring very small elements of colour into some pieces through screenprinting - so that the colour is controlled and accented rather than the free style of the monoprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment